Friday, February 22, 2008

You've Been Cute'd



You know the bimbo post I did a few months ago? I've just found the ultimate QUEEN of bimbowhoring, and the thing is ... I don't think she's even Asian.

It's a mixture of annoying-ness and cuteness, and, trust me, the guys won't be able to take their eyes off her.

She's hot. And cute. And has very bad Japanese. One Youtube comment:


I think she just said:

「食堂、食べたい。」

"I want to eat a cafeteria."



I can't stop laughing. Go to her Youtube profile for more videos.

8 comments:

Andrew said...

Huge eyes. Scary instead of cute.

Eurasian le?

Sam said...

OMG.
That's...The Ultimate Lala!
30 seconds of smiling into the camera with eyes THAT size?!

*Rolls on the floor frothing*

Eli James said...

@Andrew: she's CUTE.

@Sam: Ya think?! Lol.

Anonymous said...

Her eyes are HUGE, good thing too. Distract you from other cacatness.

And Ced, I thought you're supposed to be busy busy busy? Hmm, yet you have time to unearth such... things.

Zhang BeiHai said...

why is she trying to open her eyes as big as possible?

Eli James said...

@Paul: to act cute.

@Wen: I come online to check email and to visit 9rules. Cool online stuff usually pops up in 9rules long before it does anywhere else - there are a LOT of internet addicts there, with a lot of time on their hands.

(PS: Do I sense jealousy?)

Zhang BeiHai said...

Are you sure that her eyes are really big? Bigger than average though.

Ced, this is really odd. "Animemania" or some kind of insecurity.

Or some kind of hyno experiment gone wrong.

im scared. the truth is out there >.<

Reening said...

Eee. Weird lookin' girl.