Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gathering Plans

*Looks down at Josh's cracker advertisement*
Oh, this blog has evolved. Really really evolved.

Anyway... it's the end of the year. School holidays have started for most of us and as UGS tradition dictates that we have Gatherings and if possible, multiple gatherings.

Now the only problem is that, unlike 2-3 years ago, when we called for a gathering, the only problems we had were parental permission [in my case] and transportation [because we were poor underaged people].

This time, the biggest problem is that our members are NOT IN KUCHING.

Majority of them are in KL, a few in Australia and the rest sitting for examinations here. The rest of the rest still can't drive but that isn't that big a problem.

So, I've taken to the job of port mistress of the UGS dock. I've even drawn up a calender marked with all your individual arrival and departure dates. But, my credit is running lowwwww, and you guys aren't online as often as before [Or maybe that's just me]...so...

Please please please leave a comment, tell me when you're going where and when you're coming back.

Those that I dunno anything about yet are...
Cassandra
Jylene
Jeryl
Ling
Ravin [When was the last time you attended a gathering huh?]
Ben Ong
Ben Baru
Angel
Danny
Eric
Nicholas
Andrew
Dwen [Your NZ dates]
Paul [Your date of return]
Joshua Lim

Comment now. ASAP. Sms me if you don't want everybody to know of your comings and goings.
-Portmistress Sam.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

eh, sorry, i 2nd den back, not 1st

Jylene said...

coming back in jan. i think 18th. for 2 weeks.

cass should be going back soon. her exam is over alrdy and she's here shopping with her mummy & nickki :) :)

Jylene said...

hey where did my bro go to? did he go somewhere??

Unknown said...

paul went where?

saykhia said...

Aldrin's exams will end on 1 December 2008. He'll be in Kuching but will be working from 8 December 2008. He will leave somewhere around the first week of February 2009.

Aldrin knows that his name isn't in the list. But he just wants to post anyway. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Erm sorry, Which Andrew is the list there refering to? Cuz there are more than one here. And my name is removed from the ugs bloggers list, so I am not sure if Eli James had already terminated my contract. U know, like the UM chancellor. Hahaha.... oh btw, I am back blogging. Url is attached to my name approximately 10 cm upright from this 'word'.

Eric said...

Dear Sam,

As far as I'm concerned, Eric will be in Kuching until Chinese New Year. Unless I as the doppelganger of him decides to spend his Christmas week (25~31) somewhere else.

Yours faithfully,
bla bla bla..

Sam said...

-Tay, you originally told me 2nd anyway. Paul going KL

-Jyl, Sch start already @.@" Your bro? I dont know that's why I'm asking =)

-Aldrin+Eric, Both of you will be around. Okay, got it =)

-Andrew, lol you're back. Are you going anywhere?

kVys2o0o said...

i'll be back on 23 Dec till 4th Jan

and bak on 22nd Jan till 2 Feb for CNY :D

Anonymous said...

The only reason you would want to know about me would be because you're interested in knowing more about me which would mean asking me directly or indirectly (whichever you would prefer) would be a more rational choice to find out about me than reading this comment here. Dontcha think? =P

I plagiarised it from somewhere. =)