Saturday, January 05, 2008

Photogenic Much?

Daniel here.

Our dearly beloved BOZZ told me that he is not photogenic and appears terrible in pictures and would like all pictures ever taken of him burned (added that for exasperation).

And we all know im a.....tiny......tad bit infatuated obsessed crushing on liking him... so I took a lot of pictures of him that New Year Eve night. For what purpose, you are better off not asking.

"OMFG I must be really bored to be reading a book titled HOW TO PLAY SQUASH"

"Mmmmm..." *suggestive inviting pose*

"You do NOT want to PLAY rough with me..."
*rawr~*


We Interrupt this Program With An Advertisement of a Half Eaten Turkey

"I like turkey..."

"OK OK stop the pictures already!!"



8 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

have great week-end

LiZaRdboi_88 said...

Give me the turkey or i will take Ced away from you...or both!!!

Eli James said...

Oh, I hate you.

Daniel Chong said...

=(

Sam said...

omfg that was so funny.
I didn't know you got THAT many pictures of him.

Zhang BeiHai said...

aiyo

david santos said...

VERY, VERY WEEL, POLICE OF MALAYSIA. I LOVE THIS POLICE.

Justice for NURIN JAZLIM.

Zhang BeiHai said...

orka =)