Thursday, January 17, 2008

Something "Big" Is Coming To Town

Recently, I checked The Spring's website to see how's it like since it's been opened. Since I was not and am not in Kuching to have a look around the newest shopping mall in Kuching. Something caught my eye, in a very big way.



Big Apple Donuts is opening at Kuching!! Supposedly.

This may not be the best donuts available in Malaysia, I am still partial to J.Co Donuts, but this is almost just as good. Finally, there shall be donuts worth lining up for in Kuching. My goodness, I can only imagine how long the lines would be on the first day this place opens.

2 comments:

saykhia said...

They say that Big Apple is actually a smaller company under J.Co. Don't know how true is that!

Vivian Kon Ching Sian said...

omggg.


cant wait.