Sunday, September 09, 2007

I am gonna marry nothing but a blond

I personally believe that U.S Americans are unable to do so because, some people out there in our nation, don't have maps. And I believe that our education such as South Africa and uh, the Iraq and everywhere like such as, I believe that they should our education over here! And the US. Should help the US, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian Countires so we will be able to build up our future for our children.



This is what I think she was thinking, wait.......... let me put it this way


I personally believe that the U.S Teen Pageant were unable to answer the question properly because some people out there in the nation don't have brains. And I believe she is one of them.


Hahahhahahahaha, okay, okay, don't be all defensive and all that, I know she was nervous and it was a blooper, I am just kidding, I am not a pig. Don't BBQ me.

Seriously, I think what was on her mind was:


I personally believe that U.S Americans are unable to do so because, some people out there in our nation, don't have maps. And I believe countries such as South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as, should follow our education over here! And the US. should help South Africa, the Iraq and the Asian Countires. So we will be able to build up our future for our children.


But I still don't have any idea why she said that.


While Interview in BBC The Today Show, she mentioned that she did not listened to the question properly. Perhaps she thought the question was "According to the poll, why 1/5 of the world population do not know where the US is on the map"


Anyway it is still very funny. I love blonds so much..

No comments: