Saturday, September 01, 2007

Obviously Bush don't care



Bush memory fails him, he forgets PM has remarried

WASHINGTON: US President George W. Bush was delighted to learn that Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi has remarried.

In an interview with journalists from the Asia Pacific, including Bernama, on Thursday, Bush said:

“When his wife (the late Datin Seri Endon Mahmood) died, I tried to call him early just to let him know I cared about him.”

When told that Abdullah had remarried, Bush appeared surprised and said: “Has he? Good. I’ll congratulate him. Thanks for giving me that heads-up. I’m going to congratulate him. That’s neat.”

When told by his aide that he did congratulate the prime minister, Bush laughed at his memory lapse and said: “Exactly. I’m going to congratulate him again. I’ll double the congratulations.”

He later admitted that he had forgotten and asked his aide whether he had called or written a note to Abdullah. He was told that he had written a note.

“That’s right, yes. (I also) sent him a couple of flowers,” Bush said.

Abdullah and Datin Seri Jeanne Abdullah were married on June 9. – Bernama

2 comments:

LiZaRdboi_88 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LiZaRdboi_88 said...

That's Dubya for ya!!!

That post above, is mine.....typo error.......