Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I wish...

I was surfing friendster when I saw this on a page of some girl. It is shown under her "who I want to meet":



clickable



Learning from the words from the picture above, I learnt that I could never be her guy because the only thing I am capable of doing from her list is to 'make out in the pouring rain'.



Now that's not fair, if girls get to make their wish list on the perfect romantic imaginary guy they want to meet, we boys should also have the chance to write our own.


So here we go.


I want a Gurl.........

That can think rationally when they are not suppose to, especially towards the end of the month. PMS is not a valid reason to spend all my pocket money on a very expensive stuffed animal toy,the dog is cheaper, why choose the bear?


A gurl that will not expect me to 'move her hair away from her eyes and wrap my hands on her waist and kiss her from the back in motion with a bear hug ', it is very hard technically to do that in real life because one of my hand has to touch your head and the other your waist and to push myself to hug you from your back without rubbing my X to your X is nearly impossible, what more when all my friends are looking at me.


A gurl that would not call me 3 times a day, it is very annoying, can we just sms before sleep?


A gurl who will not tell EVERYTHING about me to her friends and smile about it, no, I have the right to keep quiet about my waistline and everything below it.


Please don't expect me to kiss you a million times, 1000000 is a huge number. I would have strike 100 times toto if I ever buy that amount of number of lottery ticket.


A gurl that would not force me to count stars with her, why don't we just count the moon?


Saying I love you loud and clear to you my gurl in front of my friends is sweet, but all my friends are leaving me because it makes them uncomfortable.


But mostly, I want someone who can have sex with me on top of the mountain in a thunderstorm. And forget about wish list, only Santa Clause will read such things and he doesn't exist. Go sleep lah.



















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, count the moon, yes, I never thought of that!

Eli James said...

That is so sweet. I mean the image. It's idealistic, yet ... beautiful.

And then your comments were realistic.

Well, the girl who made that image can dream ...

Zhang BeiHai said...

It is more like the girl wants a mushy puppet without a backbone. The world revolves around her and her only- with the puppet as her slave.

Reening said...

Girls make the world go round. And sometimes topple down

Unknown said...

the girl who made the image...probably single...and will remain single until the day (MERDEKA!) she drops her weird ideas of wat she wants...

little girl said...

lol! If i was that girl I'd be bored. Hello, calling 3 times a day?? who knows the guy turns out to be a control freak haha!