Saturday, August 11, 2007

My school

Kuching Town No.1 is one of the unacknowledged best school in Kuching. It is known for its notorious and smart students. Now it is easy to find smart student just as it is easy to find notorious ones, but we are the only school that can combine these two excellent qualities into one stud. And that has made us No.1 for the past 30 years.


Among the two outstanding students that graduated from that school are firstly the popular singer


Lin Yu Zhong


And of course the Times awarded one of the 100 most influential people of the world, Andrew Ho






No Kidding, I was so popular, students from other schools can't help but make me their role model. For example, Tay, my fan from St Thomas could not stop talking about my ass in school he carries a big sign around saying it.






I wanted to post some pictures of the school, but failed to get a permit from the school board. They told me that this blog has not meet the ISO standards so bopien lor cannot post it up here. However having heard that my school, my class, the block me and Yu Zhong used to study in was burnt down 2 months ago, I managed to sneaked in and caught some of the best pictures that I would like to share.



This was the block I used to study in





This was the my class





And this was where I first had sex





It feels funny now they're all burnt down............. but no matter what may change, some things remain the same.... fuck lah.


As for now, I have left Kuching Town No.1 and studying in another lousy school.


But even so, we would always bear in mind, the things that we learnt and carry on the humble, serious, commited and dedicated attitude in pursuing knowledge, wherever we, graduates of Kuching Town No.1 are.

To prove that, this is my current form 6 class.

3 comments:

wandkey said...

Andrew's butt = tan 90 degrees? Infinity.. Wow that's one big butt.

And Ced has no butt. =.="

Eli James said...

Actually I have a pretty darn good one.

But that's the result of constant falling from throws.

:P

Anonymous said...

That's a very funny video you got there.