Friday, October 05, 2007

Meow

PMR is over, F3's will be back in full swing around UGS I expect. (I hope) I demand The other day, I went to my mums school with my camera in hand. Unexpectedly, the cat that lives there wasn't out socializing around the neighborhood with her kittens. She was sitting there. Alone.


So I decided to take pictures of her. She was gorgeous. What can I say? The camera loves her!!! The parallels between her and Puss from Shrek are undeniable. They both do the Cute stare thing with their huge eyes.



After a few pictures, I realized...this is one photogenic cat. *Reviews photos* she's POSING FOR ME! She was staring straight into the lens in most of the pictures!

Okay, so maybe it was because she was fascinated by
me my camera. Or maybe it was warning signals that she sent through her eyes saying *Go away*.

She was yawning kay!

I squatted there for at least 5 minutes and she just sat there. Staring in my general direction. She changed her position once. And then continued to stare.


Cat Trivia!!!
Cats' hearing is much more sensitive than humans and dogs.
Ailurophilia is the "love of cats." Cats have three eyelids
Almost 10 percent of a cats bones are in its tail Cats have thirty teeth. Kittens have baby teeth which are replaced by permanent fangs at around seven months of age. If your cat is near you, and her tail is quivering, this is the greatest expression of love your cat can give you. If her tail starts thrashing, her mood has changed --- Time to distance yourself from her.

Sam likes kittens cats.

3 comments:

Eli James said...

The paws tucked in are a sign of contentment.

The greatest show of love isn't a quivering tail ... it's a lick. Cats don't usually lick people. When they do, they really, really, trust you.

*PS: then again persians like to rake their claws on your skin as a sign of appreciation, so maybe I'm mistaken. It's been a long time.

Tze Lun said...

All cats, like people, behave differently.

But then again, it all boils down to one thing - how much we enjoy each other's company!

little girl said...

kawaii! Kittens and cats are just so cute! Although sometimes they seem so arrogant