Saturday, March 03, 2007

Blogging Semi-Offline

I'm testing Word 2007's compatibility with Blogger. It doesn't work so well for Blogger compared to Wordpress. I had difficulties retrieving existing posts, as well as automating the image upload process.


P/S: I still couldn't get Word to edit existing posts, so I'm doing the editing from within Blogger. Uploading pictures is a bit more troublesome than it should be, and I can't add labels from within Word. I'd say Word 2007 works very seamlessly with Wordpress, but not so with Blogger.

1 comment:

Eli James said...

It might be partially because you're not a blog admin? And WP is memang as you said dynamic, whereas Blogger is static.

Hrmm. At any rate, Flock handles Blogger posting better, since there's no advanced options.

Will i use word 2007? On the bright side, i'll NEVER lose my drafted posts, save someone pulls the plug on my com.