Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Draw a House

A while ago, our very busy Collegian Paul handed me a link and asked me to draw a House.

House...House?...House?!...Dr House?!

It was a...house drawing activity on this website. That evaluated you...psychologically? based on your drawn house.



Paul's house was very...Interesting. It had...unusual things in it. Ie, rain on only the dog. Rockets etc etc.



Cedrics house reminded me a bit of Squidwards for some unknown reason.


There were other houses too...such as THIS one...with so. Many. Flowers.



And I think the system couldn't find a proper description about this person whose house was...a box.



=) My house...Spot me?

Read the descriptions and see for yourself if it fits the person. *Innocent face* Though... a lot of the statements are based on the questionnaire at the end of the evaluation...

I was here. House shopping blogging.

3 comments:

Aquavires said...

Samantha? Hmm... *squint*

I know, you're the character in red! ^_^

Sam said...

....I see no character in red!

=S

Zhang BeiHai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.