Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Another start!

We started a new year two days ago. And now, for all of those below 17 and some of those below 19...the new school semester has started again!

I wonder if anybody actually slept peacefully last night knowing that school was to start again after a two month break...

Everybody in SMK St Mary's (Well, ALMOST everybody in the morning session) seemed to have woken up extra early to go get their seats...I know I did...6a.m. is a FARRR cry from my usual waking time of 11.30 when I was in afternoon session and 1.30p.m during the holidays.

Ironically, even though I reached school by 6.30...All the seats, literally HALF of the classroom had been taken already.

6.30 in the Morning! C'mon!!!

>.> So now...I'm here to inform you, 3.1 of 2007, in Jubilee one...has been segregated into two parts. The front half of the classroom doesn't talk much.

And the back part of the classroom will never be quiet. (Easy to guess where I'm sitting).

It was weird seeing all the prefects in pinafores, and the new prefects in the prefects outfit. Reminded me of how I felt when I saw my seniors back to being normal students and myself in a prefects uniform...The form ones were looking a bit...nervous? One of them even came into our classroom during last period asking to join...

She thought we were a form one class and that she was late!!!

That's how nervous some of them were!

The day flew by...and the end of the day reached surprisingly fast...another day of firsts...first break time, first lesson, first notice...

The first school day of the year ended on a wet note though...and the catch phrase of the day...

This isn't fun. Just funny.

Hope everybody has a great, school or no school, year ahead of them!

4 comments:

Eli James said...

Form 1s (looks back over the years)

Owh well. I miss school. I miss it so much.

*Andrew's been talking how you've been standing in the rain*

Kesian...

Sam said...

LoL. The f5 leavers normally do...its one of the main reasons why people come back to form 6 no?

>.> That. Was. Intentional.

Eli James said...

Yes. It. Was.

Social Nuances, see?

Sam said...

Bleh. Watch my indifference to any more of your little sarcasms.

Don't you just misss school?

I was thinking about how I love this year...today...when it's only been two friggin days.

*Sam has been replaced with a school loving drone. Approach with extreme caution and something purple.*