Thursday, January 04, 2007

Friendster Bulletin Boards

I really hate those emails and messages that says I'll have back luck if I do not forward their passage. Those are just craps writen by pathetic losers that's way afraid nobody is going to read their stupid things. And those that forward them are even STUPIDER. Take for instance, this is what I got from friendster.



When's your birthday!

>January- Gothic
>February- Horny
>March- Preppy
>April- adorable
>May- Stupid
>June- Vain
>July- Kissable
>August- Beautiful
>September- Popular
>October- Nerdy
>November- Pretty
>December- Talkertive

What day is ur birthday?>
> 1- Beauty Queen
> 2- Poser
> 3- Ninja
> 4- Actor/Actress
> 5- Fairy
> 6- Sex Maniac
> 7- M other
> 8- Crack-Trash
> 9- Dog
> 10- Candy Cane
> 11- Caution Freak
> 12- Angel
> 13- Irish Girl
> 14- Princess
> 15- Punk
> 16- Alcoholic
> 17- Teacher's Pet
> 18- Stoner
> 19- Pirate
> 20- Power-Ranger
> 21- sexy beast
> 22- Surfer
> 23- Piece of Pizza
> 24- Gay
> 25- Druggie
> 26- Drama Queen
> 27- Surgeon
> 28- Hottie
> 29- Rockstar
> 30- Hooker
> 31- Care Bear

> What color is your hair?>
> blonde=Who's sexually frustrated
> brown=Who's Talented
> dirty blonde=Who is greatly frustrated
> black=Who's great in bed
> red=Who loves to ride emus
> pink=who loves to make out.

> Now repost this saying "Im a _ _ _"> Or you will have bad luck for 10 year


!@#$%^&*#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM AN ADORABLE STONER THAT IS GOOD IN BED! THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO HAVE BAD LUCK WHEN I DON'T REPOST THIS PIECE OF SHIT. SHIT, YEAH, I WROTE THE WORD SHIT, SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT CUZ THE ADMIN WILL CENSOR THEM FOR ME!

8 comments:

Sam said...

And I'm a preppy, sexy beast who's great in bed.

>.>

o.O

WTF!!! I have one of these...but it's different...will post it up.

Eli James said...

And i'm a talkative princess, whos good at bed.

Wrong on both counts andrew! ^.^

I didn't edit the post - i believe in freedom of speech, anyway, and i curse with that word. In german.

Joshie New said...

I am a nerdy piece of pizza who's great in bed.OMG!bleh!so,who wants a bite?

Eli James said...

Lol! ALL of us are great in bed! ROTFLOL! Andrew you made all our dreams come true!

Tze Lun said...

Is a Nerdy Rockstar even possible =.=".....

Eli James said...

I don't know - Chester from Linkin Park looks a little nerdy, but way cool at the same time.

Andrew said...

ermm.. nerdy? don think so..

Anonymous said...

is anyone a horny hooker that is good in bed?