Friday, January 19, 2007

I am getting this blog sued

As Jeff Oii and Attan are sued by NSTP for defamation. I am also trying to get Underground Square and every bloggers in here sued by the press. This is my attempt of doing it. NSTP is bad, don't buy it, let's libel and defame it. Oh what? NSTP is not suing us because we don't have a 15000 readership like http://www.jeffooi.com/? That's just too bad we don't have to remove this post.


I am for the government and I am for the New Straits Time

I told you admin, freedom of speech is okay, as long as you don't do it in the public. The government believes it with me. I am for the government and I am for the New Straits Time. I think we should just limit the freedom of speech in this country and let every citizen give up their rights to promote truth and tear off the ugly faces of lies. We should just listen to the man in charge, of high authorities and let truth be it in our hearts, not in the press, not in the world wide web, no, not outside our minds and spoken out of our mouth, big big mouth. Truth is never meant for people to know, that's exactly my philosophy and my policy to achieve vision 2020. Share this dream with me every Malaysian, let's just shut up and let the big guns decide what we should say and what we should not. Let's just say the nice thing and ignore the bads. Let's just be a third world country forever and be quiet. Shhhhhh. Don't speak too loud, don't listen too much, comment discreetly, be an idiot. And that's peace. Look at the US, they speak too much they rebel too much they are always out fighting. Be like Malaysians, see how establish we are in our 3 month National Service with tons of crappy stories. See how peaceful we are and learn how we can alter truths and turn justice around. I am so proud of every single inch and part of the society we have built. Grace our mentality, kiss my pen is.




This is 50 years of independence, 2 Malaysian bloggers got sued.

5 comments:

Eli James said...

Aih. Andrew Ho! You're a blogger yourself, so if you would love to encourage the current uselessness of mainstream Malaysian media (and the fact that they are completely devoid of opinion and simply cobble together speeches of Datuks and Tuns) then go ahead.

But i. Will. Spam. You.

>.<"

Anonymous said...

I am for the bloggers, can't u read behind the lines........GRRRRR

Eli James said...

I did. Literally. Your html code sucks ... ;P

Anonymous said...

huh, wat does tat mean?

Eli James said...

Your html. I found multiple justify tags throughout the post, when they played no role and only made the article look ugly. I removed the Justified arrangement for the pullquote. Neater that way.