Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Belated New Year

Ah yes, the new year is upon us. 2007.
I hope you all had a wonderful time.
Me...Hehe, I had a little fun. Had a count down party at a church members place.
So you can expect most of the youth and a few uncle and aunties joined in to celebrate.

Since I arrived early, I got to help up prepping the materials for the games and setting up the barbeque stand. I got to cook abit XD.

Anyways. what followed after the eating was the gaming.
Ah that was fun.
We had a cherades. You know, one team tells one team member from another team what they selected and that team member must draw out what the other team told him, then his team has to guess. XD Fun fun... One of the categories was a person in the house.....My team chose me...Why...
In the end, the other team(a girl) drew me with spiky hair(fringe) and small eyes....aiyo...

Anyways, after that, we had some free time. some people just continued chatting, some started playing UNO and card games. Of course I joined in with it XD

The one I really loved was buck shaw....dunno if thats the proper spelling but thats how I think its pronounced.

Pretty much its a game where you have to say skip, go or back when ever you reach a number that can be divided by 3. Or in other words is a multiple of three. Everytime you reach a number of which is from a multiple of ten, you have to say buck shaw, twenty = buck buck shaw. hilarious no?

Anyways...

It would go like this, 1...2...go...4....5....back(counter clockwise to clockwise now)....7....8...skip(the next person is skipped)..buck shaw!..11

After all this, it was already around 11.45, so everyone got some bangers and prepped for the countdown.
I must say, Sydney has the best fireworks display...Melbourne's one was just depressing.
After the countdown, some chatting, everyone began leaving to go home.

I hitched a ride with a friend and stayed over at his place.
XD Near Victoria's market. Got to play some PS2! Mainly Naruto 2 and Starwars battlefront of course.
Ah, fun fun fun.
Spent all of yesterday literally playing O.O From morning till night. Seriously.
Quite soon, Ima PM Sam to send me some of the combo's for Naruto....hehehehe....then ima finally beat Sasuke's brother >.<>.<

Till next time, I remain faithfully yours, Lord Divious.

4 comments:

Eli James said...

I've changed your text to a more readable pink.

Happy new year to you too, ling!

Sam said...

It looks red to me, for a moment I thought it was Joshua posting...

Happy New Year!

Lord Divious said...

hmmm...Now how come I didn't see that pink in the colour option...you used a html colour range eh, Cedric?

Eli James said...

Not really - it's there, you just have to wave your mouse a little to find it. Was lazy to find shades of html pink.