Monday, January 22, 2007

First Day Of Work....Resigning Soon?

Yup, it's my first day of work and I have decided to take the afternoon off. Incredible? No! All I had to do was talk to the boss to let me off. No surprise he let me off today. Why? Well, that's because I work for my dad. I can now safely say that I have WORKED before. Yes, I have never gone to work before. NEVER!! Call me pampered, call me manja, I don't care! Anyway, today at work I was supposed to type some letters to another lawyer and the High Court Registrar. OMG!! First day of work and already typing official letters. Just so you guys know, 'lawyer letters' are very different than the 'normal letters'. Lawyers, in or out of the court room, use the 'law language' even when writing letters. I can't even remember the words anymore! What's more is that when I printed out the letters my dad found out that I had hadn't change the date of the letter because I was using another letter as a guideline. Printed 6 copies of useless inked paper and had to reprint another 6 more letters. Bleh! What really ticked me off was the letter drafts my dad kept giving me. You think doctors have bad hand writing? With his kind of writing, my dad could put on a doctor outfit and pass as a doctor based on his hand writing! Spent a lot of time trying to figure out what the heck my dad was trying to write out. I could have sworn my eyes were about to bleed. I guess that's work life for me at the office from now on. Resigning soon? Why,I'm the office manager. *ya la,manage my dad's room only...*

3 comments:

Sam said...

Tayler: I think that new Loreal Blusher looks fab!
Eli(zabeth):*Blush* *Nods in Agreement*

Eli James said...

Wrong comment!

Ehheh. A pilot in a law office!

Joshie New said...

sam gotta get her eyes checked!;)

ced, the pilot gotta start somewhere!