Monday, June 18, 2007

Male. Crazy.

Vivian recently wrote up an encyclopedia a list to let other people understand her various whims and fancies. Allow me to do the steorotypical male version:

When I say I'm confused, I'm confused
When I say yes, I mean yes
When I say I hate you I mean I hate you
When I say No, I mean No
When I say I'm bored I mean no football.
I NEVER say I'm moody.
When I say I love you, I really do.
When I say you smile is sweet, it means off to the bed
When I say you's good-looking, give me a tight slap
I never say LOL
When I say I'm freezing, I mean I'm freezing.
When I say good luck, I mean good luck
When I say I like you, I mean I like you.
When I say it's not important, I mean it's not important (why keep bloody asking?).
When I say dunno how, don't tell me.
When I say I'm in love, I'm probably mad.
When I say I wanna buy new stuff, I mean I wanna buy new stuff.
When I say I'm crying, I'm gay.
When I say you rock, I mean you rock.
When I say my results suck, I mean my results suck.
When I say I'm stupid, don't say anything (or risk getting your brains blown out).
When I say something stupid, carry on talking.
when I say I miss you, I probably did.
When I say dude, I think you're one of the guys.
When I say dun feel like doing it, it means I want a beer.
when I say I want to see you, it means I want to see you in the bedroom.
When I say ish, I mean ish.
I never say whatever.
When I say you're sombong, I mean you're sombong.
When I say I want to see cute guys, punch me.
When I say I hate that nickname, I mean I hate that nickname.
When I say go die larh, I mean go die larh.
When I say F***, I can mean many things.
I never say muaks
When I say I'm tired, I mean I'm tired.
When I'm quiet, it doesn't mean anything (so stop asking).
When I say it's a secret, I mean it's a secret
When I say I hate my home, I mean I hate my home
When I say I'm innocent, *flash smile*
When I say that guy is cute, I AM SO GAY
When I got nothing to say, I mean I've got nothing to say.
When I give you advise, buy me a beer
When I say I love Nicholas Teo, kill me.
When I say she is not pretty, I mean **** *** *** ****** she's not pretty.
When I say OMG, I mean OMG
When I say I hate badminton, check to see if it's World Cup season
When I say hello, I mean hello.
When I stare at you, slap me.
Why would I say I'm lesbian?
When I say, means this it is the end of this post.

7 comments:

conan_cat said...

eh, what an honest boy you are :P everything think and talk same d haha...

Daniel Chong said...

Lol! I think if I go by your guide, Id be a VERY MUCH slapped, mad, gay, drunk and.. once again, slapped... boy.

=D

Reening said...

I like this. Though I don't get a bit of it.

Good work though

Sam said...

"When I give you advise, buy me a beer"

Oh...dear...

little girl said...

NIce insight into a guy's mind~

Zhang BeiHai said...

"When I give you advise, buy me a beer"

Cheese would do^^

Eli James said...

Yum.