Monday, June 04, 2007

Week Of Hell....No La!

I thought it'll be super hard for me to be able to post again after coming back to matrics college! Apparently not. It seems that the 30 computers(which would be used by 3000+ students) are rather free and available. I thought that getting my hands back on a keyboard would be as good as trying to touch my nose with my tongue! A big surprise when I got back. The college had changed the whole timetable for classes AND the student arrangements in each class! !@#$ the college la. This would mean new lecturers(hope I get better ones), new timetable(more packed than the last) and new tutorial classes with new faces! Ish, another day wasted at introducing one another. Kare tachiga kirai desu yo!! Today was a mess! No lecturers, no aircond in the lecture hall and the worst, NO LUNCH!! I'm praying for a better day tomorrow. Ced, start the spamming and Andrew, the explosives please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i asked u to come do stpm and enjoy life physically (mentally no) while doing so, u die die want to go back to that place and torture urself. Go kiss ur fren's gay roomates and make love with them la!

Sam said...

Does that mean you can blog frequently?

;)