Sunday, May 13, 2007

Photo caption: Episode 4

I think we could all do with a laugh after the last few posts in BUGS here. So, here’s the much awaited (I wished!) photo captions post. Been some time since the last one…

Now what do you make of this photo? Haha.


Lil Tim: What’s that smell?

Fr3ech: Wasn’t me. *Continues busy smsing*

Lil Tim: I didn’t even say it was you…


OR


Lil Tim: When I put up my hand to adjust my specs, you will kick Wandkey under the table ok?

Fr3ech: Ohh.. *Offhandedly answers and continues being busy on his N80*

Lil Tim: *Puts hand up*

*No response*

Lil Tim: Wei. *Nudges Fr3ech*

Fr3ech: What?

Lil Tim: Oh cannot liao, she’s taking photo of us.


Ah okay, not that funny. I’m sure you creative lot would come up with something better. As usual, captions in the comments please.

3 comments:

Eli James said...

Kenny: You idiot Tay! She's taking photos of us! Do something to cover yourself!

Tay: *honks nose*

Sam said...

That was funny.

Tay: She's got the camera out again. Look cool!!! *Adjusts specs*

Kenny: (serious? Okay!) *Takes out N80 and pretends to be smsing Badawi.

wandkey said...

Oooh.. you guys are getting good!

Keep it coming!