Thursday, May 10, 2007

Two Days To Go...And Oops!

I still have two more days to go before I leave Kuching for matriculation. The last week has been packed with stuff to do, mainly people wanting to spend time with me since I won't be back for a while. eg: football, dinner, sleep overs, go watch a movie, another dinner and etc. Lo and behold, I sprained my left ankle yesterday while playing futsal. The result of a badly attempted slide to save a goal. This morning, my right ankle and neck decided to join the club and now I can't walk right, turn my head right and drive right. My biggest worry is that I won't heal in time before I leave. How to survive orientation week like this!?!? Si lo...

3 comments:

Sam said...

Wowwww~! Now that is some timing!

Anonymous said...

why don u stay for stpm?

Zhang BeiHai said...

Left starts it,
right and head
joins the fun.

An army whose general lacks severity-Sun Tzu