Sunday, May 27, 2007

Secret Recipe's sweet delights

It's Sunday night, and I'm here to blog about food. Yes, evil evil Wandkey.

Okay, I promise I will not make this sound too tempting, oh I will try my best. Haha.

Photo please.. Ah here we go.....

Do you know what this is? Yes, this is the full selection of cakes available at Secret Recipe. All the names of the cakes, its' descriptions, the prices, weight of the whole cake, everything. 24 cakes in all. Six of which I have sampled a bit of in this month. Yes, 6! In fact, I am very very angry at myself when I counted back to how much I've had. How is it possible to eat that much in a month?! Although, it was just a little nibble here, a bit more there..

Okay, back to my point. Here's a close up of the cakes available...

From left to right, top row first: Mango Delight, Moist Chocolate Cake, Classic Cheese, Espresso Cheese, Cheeze Choc, Chocolate Cheese, New York Cheese Cake, Oreo Cheese, Tiramisu, Marble Cheese, Black Forest, White Chocolate Macadamia.
Whew, I'm getting a little heady typing all those tempting tempting cake names out.


And the other 12...

Almond Coffee, Chocolate Banana, Blueberry Cheese, Cappucino Cheese, Americano, Baked Cheese, Chocolate Indulgence, Cocoa Mocha, Chocolate Chip Walnut, Chocolate Fudge, Caramel Cream Cheese, Carrot Cheese Cake.
And that's it. Yes, lots of cheese cakes, which I don't quite fancy anymore.


Actually, my favourite so far is this...


In real life, it looks like this..
Somehow the photo in the brochure, hmm.. I think it looks better in real life. This is the White Chocolate Macadamia, slightly more expensive than the others. This is Rm6.30, while most of the others are RM6 per slice.



Are you hungry yet? If not, you're either not one with a sweet tooth, or you have great willpower!

And now I shall leave to isolate myself from all this food photos, stick it into my head that I've had too much for this month, and perhaps wait a few months or so till my next Secret Recipe visit. Okay, maybe few weeks..

6 comments:

conan_cat said...

secret recipe!! me so long no go liao!! i miss their cheesecakes, i lurve cheesecakes and so far theirs are the best for the price!! :D ur making me hungry...

wandkey said...

Well, at least my effort didn't go to waste, I did make someone hungry. Haha.

You're in... KL aren't you, conan_cat? Secret Recipe aplenty around there I thought.

Anonymous said...

6 times....... wow.

wandkey said...

Yes daniel, 6 times. Haha. I didn't realise it was that many times till I counted back when doing up this post. Good thing I did too. But it was just a little bit here and there...

Athena C said...

waaah.. 6 times 6 = 36 plus service charge and gov tax.. nearly 40 oh.. i like the oreo one..but i havent tried the others... gonna try the others soon..i hope.. mouth watering already.. *grins*

wandkey said...

Oh I have not tried the Oreo one! Cannot liao, peng if I eat anymore of those cakes.

And I didn't pay for all those cakes lar. Some shared with friends, so just pay a fraction. Some paid for by parents.