Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Bad Day!!!!!

Yesterday evening, at 545pm, i have an accident. My car was knocked by a big Prado car! Can you imagine a proton car was knocked by an imported Japanese car? Can you imagine the consequences? The accident occurred at Jalan Song, just outside the friendship park! I've just finished jogging for about 4-5 rounds and i am exhausted so i wanna go to Expert food court to lim teh but a semi-blind woman in her 50s rammed into my car!

I tried to negotiate with the woman but the woman insisted that it is my fault and she won't pay me! DAMN IT! She ask me to call the police. I wanna call my bro but my hp don't have credit! I tried to borrow hp from her but she's so ngiau ci so what to do? There are 2 apek there but they don't have hp... haiz.... So i told her like this, 'ok lah, seng tiok si wa soi'. So i drive my car away. Luckily, my bro called me to fetch when i was stuck in a traffic jam near just outside Jalan Song, near Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho. I told him my car was knocked and the woman don't want to pay me. My brother asked me to follow her car(since she don't want to give me her hp number). Her car is still behind me. My bro quickly borrow his manager's car and went to find me! Luckily i was still stuck in the traffic jam. He called his friends to help negotiate.

Meanwhile, he flagged down the woman's car, prompting her to stop near NB Motors. There are about three cars including the woman's near the traffic light stopped there! One is my bro's manager' car and the other is his friend's car. My bro's friend called a policeman and the policeman said if we don't agree to settle the problem there, we can go to the police station but we have to pay RM300 to the government. It is better to solve it by our own. We negotiate there and the woman insisted it was my fault! She says she won't pay for the damage. We negotiate for almost an hour and finally, she agreed to pay us RM200! We ask for RM300 but she says she will pay RM150 and the other RM150 we bear it ourselves!DAMN KIAM SIAP! Drive Prado bo.... Well, the accident's illustration is like this: (i'm not good in drawing using computer)


My Proton Wira was coming out from the junction and there's a space of about 30metres so i did on the signal, including waving my hand to ask her to give me way. At that moment, the traffic light still red so there is no problem! Everyone in KL also drive like that! I don't know why she couldn't see my car was in from of her so she rammed into my car! P-R-O-T-O-N!!!! Cia lat arghhhhh.......... My car was badly damaged, in the driver's door. Here it is!




proton nia........ mai hai!! so nipis one......



Notice the scratch!!



what to say? bengkok or pengek?



Anyway, it was my luck that my bro called me at the right place, at the right time!

5 comments:

Sam said...

Wow!!! She wanted to bully you issit?

=/

Tze Lun said...

You're very lucky to have escaped with such minor damage to your car. A Prado!

Good thing nobody got hurt.

kVys2o0o said...

From my point of view, it was your fault too. Can't blame the lady. You were driving out of the junction and you have to take extra precaution in that! 30m isn't very far!

From the photos, she knocked you at the side so meanining it's your fault! If at back, there is a different story! I suppose you were trying to drive out straight to the 3rd lane heading to Expert rite?!

Aduh danny! you no skills la! hahaha.. no lisence summore, wanna argue! KL people drive like dat, you cant blame them.. they gt skils! I've been driving for a year my friend.. you ler? :P

KeViN said...

mai hai... si kenny... still suan him...haha..lolz.. me bo pien.. me also no lisence...haha..lolz... haiz.. luckily no ppl injured then ok la...

Danny said...

No, there is no way i can drive out from the junction straight to the third lane..... It's peak hours and got so many cars. The traffic light is still red so i did wave my hand and on my signal to caution her..
She rammed into my car, it's her fault and we managed to convinced her it's her.

Luckily she knocked me in a short distance. If from far, i will be lying in hospital now.... lolz... proton ma...