Friday, July 20, 2007

Lousy Birthday Presents

I know I said I wouldn't blog. In my Personal Blog. Therefore I shall not. Blog.

In my Personal Blog.

I was going around the blogs I read on a daily basis (more than my fingers AND toes) when I saw it was somebodies birthday.



That somebody is non other than Heather B. Armstrong. A Mum with Style and the owner of Dooce.

(Bloggers Note: I'm writing this post because I know the general audience of this blog are fascinated by ....the Lousy Birthday Present)

Even though she doesn't read this blog and probably would never read it, I would like to wish her a happy birthday!!!!!

Now moving on to the Lousy Birthday Present that she received.


Dang, I wish I could receive TERRIBLE present like that too!

5 comments:

Tze Lun said...

Oooh... she might drop by here. After you hotlinked her images :P

Sam said...

My point exactly =)

Eli James said...

Uh-oh. Hotlinked. That is a breach of blogger etiquette ...

*you did that on purpose?!*

Whistles.

Sam said...

One. I did it so she knew I had taken her photos. It's better than saving them then re-uploading them without her knowledge.

Two. It's a birthday wish!

Three.If she has any problem with it, it's pretty easy to take down.

Tze Lun said...

It's not likely that she noticed anyway. It's not that obvious who hotlinks your images, unless you look at your server logs feverishly day and night.

Or unless this blog unexpectedly generates a couple gigabytes of traffic.