Friday, July 27, 2007

CIMB

Okay la, since it is my school's sports day, I thought it wont kill me just to take some time out to write a single post. I was glad though that I stopped blogging like almost 3 months ago. Blogging regularly can be a responsibility and tedious to perform. And that's one of the things I'm afraid most ---- responsibility. It's like the thing that kills all the fun. For example Mathematics was all fun and interesting until your teacher comes in and say "You have to get an A for the final exam". And all a sudden, maths turned from fun to much stress. I don't like responsibilities. And That's because I am a very responsible person.


Huh? Huh Huh? What did I just said?


Oh, I said.......... "I don't like responsibilities, and that's because I am a very responsible person"


Irresponsible people are never afraid of responsibilities, don't you realize that? They never care about it and they never make effort to fulfill whatever they're suppose to do. That makes them irresponsible. But there are some others who are serious about whatever things they do....... like me and you perhaps.


Perhaps we are afraid we'll fail to do what we are suppose to do, and the best way to avoid that, is to not do the thing at all. Ain't I just smart to figure that out? Not...


I guess that explains part of the reason I am still single. I just wish I can get a girlfriend, have sex, break up and call myself a Christian again. But that's............... hmm.......... wrong. And the thought of not doing it wrong will lead me to another option, which is right, but again......hard and that is "to get a galfren at 17, be faithful and commited for like 9 years before I would consider marriage, 17+9 equals 26 years old. And you know not everyone can get married right away. some take 2 years to put everything into place. That will be like 11 years of girl-boy fren relationship before we get into the proper thing? I have not yet to figure out how that works. I guess if you ever survive that, you can truly say 'love is magic'. But I guess what most people experience is they get into a relationship 9 times, break up 8 times and the last one stays and win, then get married. Life is so sien....................


On another matter, when I was still blogging, I sign up for this e-junction advertisement (http://www.ejunction.com.my/) for a month. It is where I help them put advertisement on my blog and they pay me. So in April I guess I put up the advertisement. And in May they emailed me and asked if I would like to receive my money by cheque or by bank in. I replied I wanted it by cheque. So after that I waited and waited.


FOR 1 MONTH!!!!!!!!! Kan Ni Nah Buh, what kind of service is this, ask you to send a cheque also have to wait 1 month. AND IT IS A KUCHING BASED COMPANY. GO TO DIE LA YOU.


So after 1 month in June I emailed to them and that alerted the boss call what SEAN, and he sent me the cheque in June itself....






And this cheque reached my house. So it was a Rm21.40 and not very much. Thus I wasn't very mindful about it and decided only to cash it out today along with paying my monthly bills in the bank.


So I took that cheque and gave it to the counter and they told me "This cheque is invalid, you cannot write Twenty One Ringgit And Forty Cents like this ---------> Rm 21.40/= Because the "/=" sign means thousand. So it would be Rm 2140 instead. =___="




I was so pissed. You know I was suppose to study 1 chapter of physics that morning and that totally ruined it. I went home and instantly complained to my friend who also happens to know the boss SEAN. So she told SEAN about it and SEAN was all like..........." ooh, that's interesting, I didn't know that". KAN NI NAH BUH, if you don't know how to issue a cheque go sell KOLO MEE LAH.


And with that I emailed the SEAN guy and this was what I said.....


"Dear Sean,

I am Ho Yong Zhou whom you have again and again failed to deliver your Rm21.40. After much delayed, I have received your cheque last month. And today when I was going to cash your cheque, the bank told me that it is invalid. The reason being you wrote Rm21.40/= on the cheque, and it would have literally mean Rm2140. The '/=' sign apparently has its own significance. To give you the peace of heart that I am not trying to swindle you to give me another 20 ringgit of yours. Attach is a picture of your cheque sent to me. Having said that, I have already given up all hope to receive any amount of money from your company. However if you would still like to return me my money with or without additional compensation, you can bank it in right into my account. Bank Simpanan Nasional, Account No:13108-41-********-3



From the desk of,

Andrew Ho






With that, the SEAN said he had already bank the money into my account. =___="



Sien............. I wished I can burn him up................ with that .............. having said, oh yeah, if you ever came to my school, this was sticked on the door of my class..............(my frens took it down after 2 weeks)







THE END

2 comments:

Eli James said...

I loved the picture, Andrew ... terribly tongue in cheek poster if you ask me!

Love the update, how was the badminton? Did you and your friend win the Doubles?

Anonymous said...

of cuz we won, I always win.