Thursday, July 12, 2007

Im Lost

Wen Qi's blog post on the BUGS bug has made me realize that I should be posting something up around... now. She made it seem like such a serious uncurable disease that grips on to anyone close enough and stays.

I dont pretend to be cured.

I write this post out of the necessity to contribute at least...something.

The first time I saw this I thought I needed new spectacles


Everyone has watched this ex-Hit Series before, and if you have not it just means you dont have Astro. This show was so popular my class would have group discussions a day after the episode, trying to solve the mystism behind the dynamism of its inequalities. It was all very fun.

And now, as everyone knows, LOST is literally LOST.

(God that sounded so cliche'd I feel like banging my head on the keyboard. I must have heard the above phrase more times this two years than I have changed my underwear. But bear with me!)

The DHARMA Initiative a secret organisation dealing with... well... hysterics.

The plot is messier than my hair. Nothing adds up, and nothing even adds down. I fail to see how a storyline so jumpy and mashed can even be resolved in the next few seasons. I am even surprised that ASTRO still has the show on its programme list, considering the dwindling numbers of viewers

(apparent, because LOST is now two episodes back to back on a Thursday night. If LOST was getting any hits at all ASTRO would have at least tried to lengthen the time... as in... one episode a week. ASTRO knows that if they do that, nobody would watch it anymore so the two-episodes-back-to-back gimmick is just that. A gimmick.)

I am the only person in my class who still watches LOST. No its NOT fanaticism. At least, not towards the series itself.

Nicole Evangeline Lilly


The only reason I still watch LOST.

1 comment:

Tze Lun said...

I found the first season to be totally awesome.

And that was the only season I finished.

Even.. urh.. Nicole Evangeline Lily couldn't make me stay.