Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Chinese Albums

I'm in a music mood lately after getting my Creative Zen V Plus last month. I got myself all new chinese albums lately. Ahh... I just can't stop looping them 24/7. Here are short reviews on the albums.

Jay Chou : Secret


Track:-
01 不能說的秘密 Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi

Being a fan of Jay Chou, I can't deny that I will rate his song being the top album. This new song is based on his coming movie, The Secret releasing on the 16th of August *I must go...* Jay Chou's songs are famous for its background music, not to be mentioned for this song too.

Enjoy the mv.




Zhang Dong Liang : Prince 2007



Tracks:-

01.游戏 (You Xi)
02.错了再错(Cuo Le Zai Cuo)
03.王子 (Wang Zi)
04.幸福的理由 (Xing Fu De Li You)
05.如果 (Ru Guo)
06.陌路 (Mo Lu)
07.Super Idol
08.其实幸福很简单 (Qi Shi Xing Fu Hen Jien Dan)
09.相信 (Xiang Xin)
10.晚安,宝贝
11.Heart (OT: My Heart)
12.北极星的眼泪

Ever since I watched Smiling Pasta, I just love Zhang Dong Liang's song. He looks way better than he was when he joined Astro Talent Quest *cough* Haha! The Xiao Wu Gui's song still as lovely as before. For his new album, I would give a thumb up to 错了再错(Cuo Le Zai Cuo) and 王子 (Wang Zi). He is so cool in the music video...

王子 (Wang Zi).

错了再错(Cuo Le Zai Cuo)


Lin Jun Jie : West Side

Track:-

01: 獨白 (Monologue)
02: 殺手 (The Killa)
03: 殺手@續 (The Killa continued)
04: 西界 (West Side)
05: 無聊 (Bored)
06: 單挑 (Let's Battle)Track 07: K-O
08: 大男人 小女孩 (Big Man, Little Girl)
09: L-O-V-E
10: 發現愛 (Discovering Love) Feat. Kym Jin Sha
11: 不流淚的機場 (The Airport That Doesn't Cry)
12: Baby Baby
13: 自由不變 (Freedom Never Changes)

I don't really listen to JJ's albums until my friend told me that he released new album lately. I bought and try. OMG!~ The intro song is really attracting... I've been looping 殺手 (The Killa) and 殺手@續 (The Killa continued) many times with my Zen. Enjoy the song...

殺手 (The Killa)


Quincy Tan



Tracks:-
01.Quincy 陈仁丰
02.桃花源
03.幻想教室
04.幸福意外
05.挥不去你
06.音乐魔咒
07.谢谢你捧场
08.片尾曲
09.幻想教室 (Minus One)
10.音乐魔咒 (Minus One)


Quincy is just another newly born Malaysian Chinese Singer this year. He released his first album mid this year. I wouldn't say his songs are good nor bad. However, there is one song that I like the most, that's Quincy 陈仁丰. I simply love the music!

Rynn Lyn Yu Zhong : In The Rain



Tracks:-
01.苍蝇的眼泪
02.猫头鹰
03.复活
04.捉迷藏
05.旋律
06.对调
07.淋雨中
08.余兴节目
09.主题曲
10.空秋千
11.Melodi (OT:旋律)
12.讯号

Oh well, this song has been released for quite sometime. Another Malaysian Chinese Singer. Melodi is still the best song. It used to have a significant meaning to me... Enjoy.

旋律


Wang Lee Hom : Change Me



Track:-
01: Intro
02: 改變自己(Change Me)
03: 落葉歸根 (Falling Leaf Returns to Roots)
04: 創作前言 (Composition's Preface)
05: 我們的歌 (Our Song)
06: 你是我心內的一首歌 (You're A Song In My Heart)
07: 愛在哪裡 (Where's the Love)
08: Cockney Girl
09: 不完整的旋律 (Incomplete Melody)
10: 愛的鼓勵 (Love's Praise)
11: 華人萬歲 (Long Live Chinese People)
12: 星期六的深夜 (Saturday Midnight)

The long awaited album! Wang Lee Hom is my favourite singer after Jay Chou. I love so much of his previous album, Gai Shi Ying Shiong that I was so desperately in getting his new album on the day of the release. Failed, I downloaded the whole album that day. From the Rap-Hip Pop style of his previous ablum, this new album really is a "Change Me" album. It features oldies as can see in his first song, 改變自己(Change Me). His hairstyle really like Elvis Presley.

I'm little dissappointed with the new album, however.. I would say his songs rock again! I like 我們的歌 (Our Song)

改變自己(Change Me)


I still like these two songs of his in "Heroes Of The Earth

Heroes Of The Earth


Kiss Goodbye

6 comments:

conan_cat said...

lol how come all male singers one... no female de haha...

newayz, where can i download ha :P

kVys2o0o said...

hahaha..

go www.xunlei.com :P

hmm... So far all the females not popular ma haha

Eli James said...

Listened to Prince. About 30 times now. Lemme guess - all of these are commercial catchy saccharine songs, easily forgettable, with typical song structure?

I like.

=)

Good coverage, Kenny.

Andrew said...

prince isnt bad. jz got the album from vivian recently. lin yu zhong pula.. ex-thomian. support him!
wang lee hom, havent listened to any of his new songs yet. jay chou, havent heard from him for a long time.

anybody noticed that all of the chinese singers nowadays all kek cute? lee hom different story lah. memang suai bah

Sam said...

I'm very surprised Vivian didn't comment. Or maybe she hasn't come by...

Hrmm

Vivian Kon Ching Sian said...

i came. i commented in kenny's blog already.