Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I've Got A New Hobby!

I couldn't believe it myself when i was running around with a Cannon 10D-50mm snapping away at everything and anything! Photography. Something that I never thought I would take up as my new hobby. First it was mahjong, then it was pleating strings but now it's photography. Funny that a simple piece of information could trigger my passion for photography. I've still got to get the basics right first though: composition, aperture and ISO. But after a few weeks with a reasonably good camera, a few hundred pics and more photography lectures, I should be able to get the drift of photography. Below is my best pic after a 2 hour lecture on the basics of photography by my mentor. Surprisingly it appeared on his blog.

Cannon 10D-50mm
ISO 800
Aperture 2.o
Light Exposure-0
Colour Temp-4000k

4 comments:

kVys2o0o said...

haha... Good for you!~

I still haven't get rid the weird feeling each time I take photos at public. You know what I mean..

People who like to take photo just take anything within their sights. Those who don't would think why are we so crazy, take photos of those useless things.. haha

Sam said...

Haha, I envy your hobby!!! I like your Hobby!!!

=) Welcome back to BUGS! (Everybody's posting suddenly Yay!)

Joshie New said...

i agree with ya both.fr3ech, i know how it feels.and sam, cheers that everyone started posting again. >_<

Eli James said...

You have a WHAT? Whoah ... bring it over to bdminton and do some alphas!