Saturday, April 28, 2007

Photo of snow in Kuching?

I could scarcely believe my eyes, snow in Kuching! Who would have thought?



Well actually, it’s just Saberkas taken through a very dusty car window. I was fooling around with my camera in the car, trying to snap photos as I passed by places, trying my luck. Most of them, as expected, turned out blur. Especially since it’s night, and the car is not the most suitable place to take photos. And I don’t like to put up photos that are blur if possible.

Then, my 10 year old brother decided to try a hand at it too. Similarly, many of them turned out blur and not that good. However, he managed to capture some pretty cool photos. I wonder if it’s just beginner’s luck or whether he has some innate talent. Heh. Take a look…


Mojo, the chill out place behind Denise winesellers. The car was stopping at the traffic light at that time, so this photo is quite clear.

And this is the church association place. He really was lucky with this photo I think, the car was moving at that time and he somehow got this shot.

5 comments:

kVys2o0o said...

you just make me miss kch more -_-"

wandkey said...

Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't intentionally set out to make you miss Kuching more. Anyway, you're coming back in a few weeks time.

conan_cat said...

ooo nice night pics! and great while the car moving! must be the light exposure, need to have the light at the right time at the right place...

and the title really got me. snow in kuching lol...i thought there really is XD

Eli James said...

Wah?! You got tricked by Wen Qi? Hehe. If there's snow in Kuching the first person to run out naked for a snowball fight would be ... me.

Yeah that sounded about right.

wandkey said...

conan_cat: Well actually the first two photos were taken at traffic lights when the car was not moving. And, catchy title eh? Haha.

dienasty: Yea, so WAH! I didn't think I could ever trick anybody.