Tuesday, December 19, 2006

?

The beginning

Holidays Holidays Holidays. They’re half over. Or there’s half of the Holidays left. However you want to look at it. *Most people would say Half over no?*

So far, what productive things have come out of this Holiday?

Let’s see. This Blog came up and running. Two Gatherings were accomplished. People made friends. People interacted. Went for Holidays. Celebrated their birthdays. Went to work. Helped out at home. Vegetated.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who is suffering from lack of brain usage here. I mean, stringing a proper sentence and saying it out, not thinking for 5 minutes and typing it out, has become a challenge for me and not a natural reflex.

Playing Zuma on my sisters computer has reduced me to a blubbering frazzled mess when I used to be able to beat my mum. (I’m nowhere near her score anymore)

I can safely say my reflexes and my brain have deadened gone to sleep for a bit. Soon, school will start. The NS trainees will go answer the governments command calling.

Those who were lucky enough to escape from NS would be applying for F6 or College or Matriculation or starting their own multi million empire of purple computers. Something like that...

A new year would start and year 2006 will end. What will 2007 be like I wonder.

So, Merry Christmas to readers and UGS members alike! Maybe snow will fall…

...In our freezers.

Enjoy the rest of your holidays!


3 comments:

Joshie New said...

no more school for me!!yipee! lalalala...dum de do de dum...

Eli James said...

Same here! When are you going to pilot school, Josh?

Joshie New said...

not sure.might go for matriculation.but who cares!no more uniforms for me!!lalala...