Friday, December 15, 2006

Blatant rantation of the individualistic blogerating blogger.

Sigh, being overseas can be a real burden. Especially if your not from a well off family.
I have to work on the side to support myself..
Me being me, got afraid about the stress. Perhaps not focusing enough on studies...but after a few months of working at a fruit shop...and now a Japanese cafe...Its not all that bad.

I know most Malaysians don't pick up a job in high school...mainly being that jobs out in Kuching really really suck. Here in Australia its quite alright really...The atmosphere, the standards...

Its cool, not infested with pests or stray pets.. Peaceful with the rushing and hustling of the customers.

Anyways, enough bout my worries on work..

Lately, Christmas advertising and End of the year anticipation feelings have been sprouting out more often. Everyone looks forward to be with their families. To rest. To enjoy.

Ah yes, Christmas...Christmas.

In other news, I have plans!
Yes, its a rare thing for me to have plans, but I do!
I shall be spending a day or two with my aunt. Well, not aunt per-say but more like cousin's place.
Staying over at his place with his wife and room mate. Just a casual thing, mainly having to do with gaming.
Hehe..and to meet my little niece....At first....at first she didn't warm up to me, me being a stranger and all...but I've been around her sometimes...when she was but a year old....I was with her father before he got married! He was room mate even once!
But enough bout that, Siang, Siang is a wonderful fellow, a hard working man who loves his wife just as much as he loves his offspring. I look forward to this Tuesday. To spend a night at their place. Ah, home cooked food...

In other news, after coming to Australia and moving into a house. I began feeling the pangs of hunger. Hunger for home cooked food. Now, yeah, cooking in a house means home cooked food. But Im not talking bout food cooked in a home by anyone, Im talking bout the food cooked by wives or mothers. For some reason. Their food is always the best..Every. Time.

Sigh...So you can see why I look forward to Tuesday. My aunt is a great cook, she cooked food for me and my family for over 10 years! So I for one know, she is a great cook.
Back to me being in Aus and cooking....I've had fun in cooking a certain dish.
Yeah, meat balls...well, a variation of that. Cheeseballs. Meat balls...spinach balls. Fish balls. You name it, anything that I can get a hold off I will cook it in a ball style.

Maybe I just miss wanton noodles? Hmm....
Anyways, what I do is just make a crumb batter, salt...bread crumbs, and egg.

Mix and make into a dough...dough like anyways. Then prep the materials...meat, veg...you name it. Then fry. Quite tasty really...especially the ones with cheese and spinach. Tasty!

Well, thats it. I might have more to write. But till then, I remain. Faithfully yours. Lord Divious.

No comments: