Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Pullquotes test.

Say i have this extremely cool and long post that i want you guys to read. It's hilarious and bordering on the obscene. I've added some code to the blog to create something interesting - pullquotes. It's basic stuff for magazines, and fairly useful to blogs. See that bar at the side with words in it? Those are pullquotes.

The following is some crap post i pulled from Gab's blog, just so this post is long enough.


Today, I tried firing a pistol! I used William's pistol and I shot an 8 whereas Ian shot a 0! Neh neh neh!!! Hahahahah! We didn't really shoot today I guess, just some dry firing and a couple of shots. I tried Choulyew's Feinwerkbau P70 and I kept shooting to the left. 'I killed two men today. By that, I mean paper men-targets.' That means it's not my fault but it's the frontsight's fault! Hehehehe! The gun's freaking light compared to my Feinwerkbau 601 but I'm so used to mine already. I killed two men today. By that, I mean paper men-targets. I folded one target into half, took a pair of scissors and cut a shape of a man out. When I opened the folded man-shaped target, he had a head shaped like an apple. Hahahaha! Then, Choulyew tried to cut one and her's looked like an alien. I shot the man-target that I cut and I left his neck hanging on two shreds of paper. Then, Ian cut one man-target and I shot the head off!!! Although, he claims that he was the one who shot the neck off.

Then, we had to pack our equipment. We packed our guns and we rifle shooters had to take our shooting jacket, pants, gloves, innerwear and shoes home to pack. Now, I'll be bringing three bags to the airport... two luggages, one for my clothes and one for my equipment and a bagpack. Samson has no idea now how to bring his equipment along as he didn't have another luggage. Well, we shall see what Stella comes up with tomorrow. We'll taking Malaysia Airlines and leaving at 12.00pm and we'll be back at 4.50pm on the 11th of December 2006.



*


How i did that: The next time you want to create a pullquote , write <span class="pullquote">your text</span>

Place it wherever you want - it'll immediately go to the right of your post.

2 comments:

Aquavires said...

Cooool... UGS blog! ^_^ How come nobody told me about it?!

Eli James said...

You didn't check the forum!