Friday, December 08, 2006

This is Truth

Hi everybody, my name is hottie, I'm sorry you have to read this but that's the truth. My celebrity name is gorgeous, nickname humility and women call me god. It's funny you think that I'm offensive, you know what's offensive, I'll tell you what's offensive, Cedric aka Dienasty, the guy that design this blog for my glory to shine here gave me five major labels that I do not know anything about. Film, music, gaming, gatherings and I don't even understand what's rant. Only people who has a life do those things. I obviously don't have.


"We have to take off our clothes and be in business with real stuff" You don't get me don't you. This is reality, we are a bunch of teens, living in a world that's real. We have to take off our clothes and be in business with real stuff like politics, society, leaderships, national crap, global issues, and pretend we are not kiddos, we have to prove to the adults that we are not their burden, we are their future. So this is what you are going to do, make me your President. Walk down the street and shout my name. If we get 100,000 people to do that by midnight tomorrow, I will appear on New Strait Times. See, that's the power you have in your hands. Use it for my good.


But before that, you have to first equip yourself with all the things I don't know, like music, gaming, films, gatherings and rants. Because you ain't gonna do me no good if you are not cooler than me. Alright I guess you know where am I leading to now, the point is just come and read all about this blog and criticised them if they don't give you a good job. Seriously, if someone update me with an outdated game, or a lame album, I'm gonna shoot them down like a terrorist. However I promise, if time allows, I'll always log on here and teach you things that I know best--------crap, not just crap but professionally. This is a hump with Andrew Ho. It is my greatest pleasure to write here (I guess).

6 comments:

Eli James said...

A true Andrew Ho introduction. >.<" Welcome aboard, matie!

Sam said...

LoL~ You bring hotness to this blog no?

And it better not turn out to be just a minor "storm in a teacup"

;)

J Karpenko said...

Don't know what is Rant? Err.. read my STFU Idiot post. =)

Joshie New said...

typical typical Andrew...

fame said...

Ced..you're not offended, are you? Lol. Damn. Tell ya.. I'm going to be a frequent visitor to this blog.

Anonymous said...

wat is this fusion of colors doing here putting people down at Abdrew's post, their are so many posts to choose from. I'm not going to be a frequesnt visitor to her blog with a password code and 21 profile views too