Monday, December 11, 2006

One Chance

Pssst! Over here! You, the one staring at me come closer. Closer. Perfect. I have a secret to share. Can I trust you? Are you sure? What I am going to tell you will change your life, one way or the other. Listen carefully. I shall only say it to you once. NO repetition. Just once. Even one blink of your eye or a sound from you I shall leave and never return. Understood? Good. I am going to tell you all the answers to life's questions. Every single detail from why do dogs chase their tails to why Earth is the fourth planet from the Sun. All your doubts, worries, and query will be answered. No, the answer is NOT 42. You think I'm lying to you don't you. No I am not. I know the answers to life's questions. The secret of astronomical magnitude will take time to settle into your worried mind. Before i tell you the secret, I need you to clear your mind of every query and doubt you have about me. Lock your mind from the outside world. Empty your head so that only my voice shall be the only thing that shall project through your mind. Flush your troubles away down your brain's toilet bowl and be clear minded. Yes, yes. You have done it. Now the time of enlightenment has come upon you. Close your eyes and...I am sorry. You blinked your eye and I heard you breathe. You do not deserve the answers to life's question for a simple task you cannot even fulfill. How do you think you would handle the ultimate truth? I shall take my leave as promised, and NEVER return.

3 comments:

Eli James said...

That is seriously a rant in the true sense of the word. Lol!

Joshie New said...

there is a lesson to it.can decipher it?

Aquavires said...

A lesson? Hmm... you won't understand life's secrets until you die? (stop blinking/breathing)