Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Test Post 2

I've just installed a huge chunk of CSS that creates a cloud of labels, or is supposed to. Only problem? The code breaks down halfway if a label only contains one post. So here's a test post (this time from Sam's blog) about another gathering.

Yawn. I feel so tired. Today was the day of the UGS gathering number…four if I’m not wrong. So. I slept at four doing my previous blog entries. Woke at seven. Went for dance class at 9.30. Finished at 12.30 (I’m dancing Real again tomorrow at Riverside for some wedding!) Came home, ate, took bath, went off. Half way, An sms came. “We are here liaw. At superbowl”. =.=” It was only 1.45. Anyways. I got there around two as planned and headed straight for times. The new layout caught me by surprise. Seems much more sempit. I don’t like cramped reading spaces, it coops up my imagination. Anyways. In times, once again, we gathered. The UGS members that attended this gathering, (or half attended for that matter) were Aldrin, Cedric, Danny, Kenny, Nicole, Paul, Me, Tay and Wen Qi. Nine of us. Seven of the nine from the original first gathering.

It took around twenty minutes before Wen Qi, Nicole and Paul (with his parasite) arrived. After a few minutes of…”where to now” confusingness, we headed off to star to watch X men Three. We bought the tickets, then we went to do a bit of archery.

Not me, but the rest, excluding Wen Qi I guess. At the…uhrm…Archery hall, Paul explained to us why he was carrying a parasite…a dead parasite around with him. It killed all of his poor fish. Kesian.Retribution. So, after all that, we went to hall 3 for the movie.

X Men 3.

It was a nice movie, funny enough, cool enough. One thing I truly beh-song/geram/irritated about was the so totally fake backgrounds. I mean, all of the other graphics looked pretty real, why didn’t they put more effort into the backgrounds? Grr.

After the movie, we parted with Aldrin who had to entertain his uncles. Before he left, of course, we had the photo. Problem was, nobody took it for us. So…Nickki and Kenny had to sacrifice one shot each.

Then we went off to Parkson. Nickki had to change her Auz money into Ringgit. And after ANOTHER moment of confusingness, we decided to go play bowling ( Heck, I was just watching. Again) Cedric ad Paul…LOST THEIR WAY. I find this very astounding that somebody can lose their way to superbowl in parkson when they are…Kuching-ites. LoL…In the end, only three people played (Kenny, Nicole and Tay)

Two people studied ( Cedric and Paul) One person did the moral support ( Danny)

Two people were bored ( Wen Qi and I.)

So, Tay won in the end and Nicole blew her chance to overtake both Tay and Kenny in the last crucial round. Ouchies.

After that, we went to Tun Jugah and on the way, I tried to explain to Cedric where Memories was as we had decided to go there and makan. He didn’t get it until I mentioned the Padungan “miaw miaw”…and Grappa. Well, he was the one who mentioned Grappa first. In Tun Jugah, we got to watch Cedric satisfy his apple needs and Nicole got to browse through a few ps games. Also saw the chocolate hp thingy that Kennyisia is promoting. Went through some books in Popular, then finally went on our way to Memory.

In the end, we ate at…

Because Memory wasn’t open. LoL…so we had…four dishes….two meats and two veges.

I got to witness UGS table manners. With all the studying, reading, sms’in and msn’ing done at the dinner table. After dinner, Kenny paid first and then we paid him back, he chia’ed us each about one ringgit plus, so I guess now we owe him. Hahaha, Though his wallet is LOADED.

We wandered around the shops of The Travillion awhile…before my mum finally came to pick me and Nicole. Cedric and Paul had taken off earlier to Tun Jugah…(apple desires again?). So we left Wen Qi with Kong Kong (Kenny) Suey Chek/small uncle ( Tay) and Ji chek/second uncle (Danny)…I’m not sure if the titles are still relevant though. Hahaha.

So. UGS gathering made it through and here I am, alive to tell it’s story. The next gathering would be almost most definitely a badminton match or something. So, until next time.

9 comments:

Sam said...

The first picture is way off course no? That was the first gathering!

Eli James said...

Well, it was from your blog! Copied verbatim!

Sam said...

>.> Now I understand my own writing, That was supposed to be the proof of the nine frm the first gathering. I wonder how people understand what I write when I don't understand myself.

Aquavires said...

Hey hey... quick question Sam. Where did you get the fish photo from? ^_^

Sam said...

I dunno, googled "dead fish" and clicked the nicest one ^.^

And Sze Howe, it's not how come nobody told you.

It's nobody could FIND you. remember the lost persons report?

Eli James said...

Hey sam, i jsut realized, the last sentence in yuor post.

It turned out to be pretty true, didn't it

@Sze Howe, you can't believe Sam could actually take such a good picture now, could you.

*winks at mighty photographer*

Sam said...

Wow...Yeah! Hahaha, next time predict something even bigger, and wonder if It'll come true. Who's blogging on the gathering?

And I don't have any dead fish to take pictures of!

Aquavires said...

Hahaha... I'm flattered, Cedric. =P

The reason I asked is because I saw that photo on the front page of a Global Interaction magazine (about missionary work)

@Sam: Go to the Sarawak river lor =P

Sam said...

Hahaha! So you either thought I took a picture for the Global Interaction magazine or copied it from there...

2nd Choice is so much more plausible don't you think?

And...Swak River have no dead goldfish!