Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Boom goes the internet


Earthquake in Southern Taiwan Cuts off Communications!

I wonder how many of you right now are doing something else, playing games, watching tv, reading a book because you can't go online.
Or how many of you can go online but get half loaded pages everywhere and completely cannot access ANY .com pages OR log into MSN at all!

This earthquake that so conveniently killed the underwater cables came at a pretty good timing didn't it? Just when everybody thought they'd grab the last few moments of the Holidays, Boom goes the Internet!

I'm surprised I can even blog! Though, I'm not sure whether I can publish this... Weird thing is, as the fully accessible thestar.com told me, only OVERSEAS websites were not accessible...so I take it, kennysia.com is an overseas website but blogger.com isn't? A bit weird to me...

Another thing... Inside the first link, it was mentioned that

"Repairing the cables harmed by Tuesday's 6.7-magnitude quake could take three weeks but "quality will improve day by day''"

Three weeks. DOH~! School would be in FULL SWING by then! ='(

Say it with me. THIS SUCKS.

So much for getting the Streamyx upgrade. It was just not meant to be...So much for updating my own blog!!! Loading the pictures would take years if not millenniums. *Sigh*

That's all I've got to rant about now. Maybe...Just MAYBE...by some miracle...Another earthquake would come and REPAIR the damage done by the first one.

I was here. Very frustrated. Pissed. And unable to do anything online but THIS.

No comments: