Friday, December 22, 2006

Eragon



Eragon is a movie about a boy that didn't have sex with his female dragon by the name Saphira. When I first heard about the movie, I thought Eragon is the name of the dragon itself, but to my gentle astound, it's the name of the main character. Eragon, what a crappy name for a boy.

The movie itself talks about a boy who found a dragon egg while hunting in the woods because some sexy gurl sent it to him, the dragon egg hatched and a small dragon came out and it's a gal-dragon, her name is Saphira, she's here to rescue the world with the boy fighting against an evil king. It's just a very typical fantasy movie like any other.

The movie has many confusing terminologies and names, nobody really cares what they are. And one big problem with the movie is that there is no naked women and the girl-cast which should be Eragon's galfren looks much older than him. Overall, I rate it 3.875 star out of 5.

By the way, wonderful wonderful computer effects. Still, I'm tired of those movies with talking lions, dragons and monsters. You know CONLORTEHP. (Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Ring, Harry Potter, Eragon)

3 comments:

Sam said...

I watched it with my cousin instead of watching 007. "I am Eragon, Dragon Slayer". Haha. The whole movie is such a LOTR ripoff. I mean. It's basically LOTR with dragons added in.

At the ending when Eragon went to chase Alya, my cousin said out loud in the cinema, "What's Gandalf doing in the movie?!". I actually thought it was Gandalf on the horse too.

And the lines are so =P Easy to remember.

Yesterday, you were a farm boy. Today, you are a hero. Tomorrow, we shall meet again. Muahahahaha!

And did the main character have to be such a bumbling idiot?

Anonymous said...

hahahha

Unknown said...

LMAO... CONLORTEHP

i just thought some parts in the movie were really cheesy;p