Monday, December 25, 2006

I am self-obssessed

Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you again to read my entry. I know I know, your heart says 'I'm so damn unwilling to read him talk again', your mind says 'f*** him good time'. But remember you must never listen to what your mind and heart tells you because the only person that you should listen to, obey and worship is me. Yes, you eyes are not blurred, I have just said that. And I'm not apologising.

You must be wondering what kind of boy I am to have blaspheme like that. Let's see...




Well well, the tagboard says that I'm self-obsessed, I don't know how that happen, but if the admin let it says so it gotta be true.


I'm really down and sad because I'm gonna be just like Donald Trump, the big fat blond ape with a ridiculous haircut and a lot of money naming everything after himself. It's a kind of sickness people suffer that make the world more interesting like 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart', 'The Colbert Report', 'Late Show with David letterman', 'Ophrah Winfrey, 'Late Night with Conan O' Brien', 'Kennysia.com', 'xiaxue.blogspot' and a LOT more.
I'm sick of myself and all those people who use their own name

You know what, I'm sick of myself and all those people who use their own name, why must the name Jesse Mccartney appears on his own album, why must Jessica Simpson uses her name to publish her own album. Why can't they just call it 'An Album for Sale', or '14 songs from a random singer'. These people are totally ridiculous, just because they think they are so hot and their breasts are flaming gloriously like winter melons does not give them the right to use their own name.


But we must remember that it is vital for us to make every good out of ourselves and see ourselves and others good. Even when we are a pathetic self-obsessed. Always look to the positive side. Self-obsessed can be good people too. For instances, self-obsessed loves themselves, they put up 30,000 pictures of themselves on their blog and become famous like Xiaxue. Besides self-obsessed are selfish and don't care about others. How cool is that. When they don't care about others, they will not harm other people. They would not molest you because they don't care about you, they don't love you, they are not mindful of you so the only person that he would touch, rape and **** is himself. What a contribution to World Peace.


My point is, love yourself. Regardless of how others would see you, like you, hate you, or how many times they undress you in their mind. Better or worse, bitter or sour they judge your character, insult your dignity, mock your personality, invade your self-esteem and leave you alone naked wandering alone in your endless dessert of suffering without an oasis of hope. Just take care alright, I'm little hungry, I have to stop writing this. Bye bye



Disclaim: My entry is not intended to attack any person, people or animals. I have chosen to write in a bold and senseless way in this blog and nothing writen depict myself, my faith, my stand or my character in real life. If you are below the age of 14, easily-offended by foul-expressions or your country does not allow you to read this, please don't tell anybody you are reading it.

13 comments:

Eli James said...

I censored the f-words in your post, but have to say Jylene is not one girl to mess with.

>.<

Nyways, i was thinking of putting a stupid question post hitting down a guy who hates thomians in my most sarcastic voice, but something's stopping me.

Merry christmas, Andrew.

Anonymous said...

u think 2 much, I m nt attacking anyone. How could you censor my word.

Jylene said...

HAHAHA.....you are hilarious. not to mention fun to mess with. and a bit self obsessed and insecure. but who isn't right? anyway, don't take things to seriously. we area all self obsessed. especially yours truly, me. now see me batter my eyelashes unshamefully at you. XD

Andrew Ho said...

Merry Christmas...

Eli James said...

Ahh the christmas spirit heals all.

^.^

Sam said...

Lol. UGS banter. Funny. Merry Christmas Buggers.

Anonymous said...

Well, if u look at the date of this post, it's 27 of Dec!! But today baru 25 nia leh! You're 2 days ahead bo! Why? Too excited for the school session to start? -danny

Anonymous said...

say that louder, I dare you say that louder, grrrr.....(sum people just think they r so smart and observant, of cuz i know wat time did I set and my reason for doing so is.....)


THE END

Aquavires said...

Oh dear... I should stop writing my name on my exercise books I guess... =D

Happy Boxing Day!

Eli James said...

Yeah, why exactly did you do that? Now all the other posts are after yours. I already changed it back yesterday leh....

*sigh*

Anonymous said...

it is still 27 now thou..... farnie post btw.....lolx

Anonymous said...

told u I am self-obsessed....Jylene would agree :)

Jylene said...

yes you are. yes i would. see, now we are all happy buggers.